Advantages of Axis Bank Internet Banking
Internet banking has redefined all the concepts of banking that it used to be earlier. One can’t depend on offline banking for every-time as it creates a lot of problem on holidays, Sundays or any other occasions on which days the banks remain closed.
Internet banking has made the banking very easy and approachable for everyone. Now one avoids going to the bank branch for cash withdrawal, cash deposit, to issue a cheque book, for fund transfer and other banking services as all the services that can be done by the bank employees in banks can be done by the user itself (except of the administrative and management services). So, why would anyone like to go to bank and wait for his/ her turn in a long queue which is nothing just a waste of time while all this can be done via internet banking.
Axis Bank’s internet banking is quite popular amongst its customers and these advantages have been listed herein for those who are unaware of it. The list of the advantages for the user that Axis net Banking provides is as follows:
- User is able to view account details and balance.
- User can download the account statement.
- User can request for stop cheque payment.
- User can request for Cheque book.
- User can create Fixed Deposit on its own.
- User is able to view his/her credit card details.
- User can pay credit card bills.
- User can redeem debit card loyalty points.
- Demat account holder can view their Demat account details.
- User can view his/ her Portfolio Summary or Snapshot.
- User can apply for IPO online.
- User can view loan account details.
- It also provides mail facility.
- User is also eligible to edit personal profile details.
- User can register himself/ herself for e-statement.
- User can register for SMS Banking.
- User can transfer funds to user’s own Axis Bank account.
- User can transfer fund to other Axis Bank account.
- User can also transfer fund to another bank account.
- User can transfer fund to Visa Credit card.
- User can recharge mobile.
- User can request for DD (Demand Draft).
- User can pay Bills.
- User can shop online and pay via Axis bank internet Banking.
Observing all the above mentioned advantages of using the Axis Bank internet banking, it is remarkable to commit that Axis Bank’s Internet banking is quite beneficial for its users in almost each and every online facility that a bank can provide to its customers.
Moreover, comparing Axis Bank’s internet banking facility with rest of the banks, Axis bank stands at the top of the list with the highest amount of services or features. The second position is acquired by the SBI (State Bank of India) with almost same no. of service for its online internet banking.